terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2020

Spring

The winter is gone. 
The spring has arrived.
But what about the summer?
Nobody knows...
 The summer has always meant the end of the difficult moments of our lives.
 Since our last wonderful summer I started to plan our next one, I would never imagine that something could take our summer time away.
 I am a little sad about the kids and about us as well.
 We had so much fun before and I though we wouldd have an even better time this year. 
We have a very special place to go and we were looking foward to come back to that little charming city. We were so excited about everything and right now we can not tell if we would be able to go there this year.
 So sad. 
That whole pandemic situation is unbelievable.
So many losts, 
So many fighters, 
So many survivors.
The sping brings the hope of the coming summer  and I will keep that hope with me.
Hope that We will be able to enjoy our warm days.
Hope that better days are coming
Hope that We can win this pandemia.
God helps us all.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário